Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Quips on the go!

Angelina Jolie wants to adopt an Indian child. Me me me! Okay, my hairline is receding, so what! Me me me!

Mamata Banerjee wants to turn Kolkata into London or vice versa. Please be serious. Jaguar and Land Rover better watch out if you have set up a plant on fertile land!

Here is a link to the best job in the world. In other related news smug your-job-sucks-mine-doesn’t grins have been rendered redundant.

Here is an article on how you can use an iPod to make calls. Then again calling from an iPhone is way cooler than talking to your mp3 player.

Sahara has sued Jet Airways for non-payment of their yearly installment of a gazillion crores. What happened to the good old “Recovery agent”? Man I miss the old days!

Airtel is officially the most congested network. Duh!

GM plans to launch a ‘mini car’ in a last ditch effort to save itself! I have heard that West Bengal offers great investment opportunities for automobile companies.

March has produced a lot of failures at the Box Office. Producers, we are just not in the mood to watch movies you know with the recession and heat and stuff.

No comments: