Thursday, September 3, 2009

TMH Banners!

All right - No more long and boring reviews which are longer than the movie!


How about a poll on which was the best TMH (That would be - The Morning Haha) banner! Incidentally, all of these photos were clicked at different places. Not by design really! Click on the photos to see a larger image.




Banner I: My first banner! I clicked this photo of a crossing in Mumbai. The traffic blurs made it interesting.




Banner II: This was a close up of the bar at my home in Pune. 




Banner III: I non-violently shot this pigeon on a platform at a random station in London.




Banner IV: I shot this flower in Bhandardara. (A quaint town, on the banks of a large lake, near Pune) The wind was strong, which explains the motion blur. 




Banner V: I clicked this 'photo' from an apartment in Kolkata, on the 22nd floor. I used panorama perfect lite to  stitch a couple of photos together to create this panorama. Also added the film grains myself.


Now use the voting buttons on the right hand-side of this post to choose your favorite! I will acknowledge everyone who voted for the most popular banner in my next post!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the image of the urban sunset.. why not use that.. no one can tell its sunrise or sunset.. you were always good with the art...

Anonymous said...

Like the banner 5